Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Wednesday, October 17, 2007, 1:29 PM first day at sch today was great. it was great seeing my frens,and i saw raynard morgan and daniel too! after like not seeing them for so long. lessons everything was great,i mean its like everything was just going well! SO I HOPE EVERYTHING STAYS THIS WAY. IM CONTENDED. ;) my dear baby,you're just too proud. you think that everyone wants you. but you see ,it always isn't superficial people that last the longest. its people who have character. you are pretty much empty. i thank you for the memories that you gave me i knew from the start where you were heading out of curiousity i played along. i never liked you,i never wanted to. everything's up to you. so my dear baby,you aren't my baby anymore. cause i saw through you and my gut feeling was right all along. i found my happiness and i hope that you find your own happiness eventually. i have no hard feelings towards you. i never did. |