Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Wednesday, September 12, 2007, 1:55 PM played uno and boom boom bang while waiting for the rain to stop. and when it finally stopped,had a sand castle building competition. then we were contemplating on whether to watch the musical fountain song of the sea or the movie rat-tat-too-ee.movie won cos we just wanna sit somewhere comfy. the movie was vvvvv nice. and i tried to climb a coconut tree. which i fell off halfway. so not fun. then took 97 back to je interchange at night. and i really hate those pervertic bangladash workers. come near me and i swear i will kick you in the .... let's put in a nice way."WHERE IT HURTS THE MOST" im not saying all of them are bad. some of them are nice.seriously. cos me and my dad talk to those workers working on the highway near my hse. but some are seriously disgusting. grr. weijie you wait. im so gonna get you back for that. i will put itching powder in your pants. and frogs in your bed. ARGH!! its just what girls do. :) my face seems to be permanantly stuck in that position. more pics tmr. :) |