Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Tuesday, August 28, 2007, 6:55 PM oh gawd. kate how many quiz u want me to do? -.- 1)How do you want ur future boyfriend to be? Ans: Loving,caring,sensitive,fun. 2) The one thing ur boyfriend must never do is... Ans: Cheat on me. 3)What would really hurt you would be.....? Ans: Thinking of another while with me. 4)Are looks all that important? Ans:No.As long we love each other,that's all that matters.=) 5) Tell the truth.Who do you like now? Ans: NO! im not saying it here.-.- 6)Have you ever gotten hurt before? Ans:Who doesn't? 7)The longest you have ever liked someone was....? Ans: 4 years. 8)Have you had ever lost someone who died who was close to you?what was that person to you? Ans:Yes.More than a friend. 9)Have you always put love first? Ans: if its called love,i would. 10)What do you think would be the worst thing done to a girl? Ans: Getting her heart played. |