Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Saturday, July 21, 2007, 1:02 PM its my hp,my bill,my messages,my right to reply when i want. why must u even f**king question "it took u that long to reply me?" the ways u phrase ur ques and the way u ask ques its just totally ... wad do u want me to reply? u used me for ur punching bag on just because u were not happy with smth. show ur attitude when i didn't even do anything. bloody shit. and stop coming close and leaning against me and touching my hair like im a small girl. one more time u do that i swear i will slap you. im not even close to you. ARGH! |