Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Wednesday, March 21, 2007, 12:25 PM met kate today.went vivo city.was supposed to eat breakfast at mac(again) but i overslept-_- i just can't sleep!stupid insomnia.grrr.im gonna whack it away one day. so went for lunch at vivo instead.this the first time i really walked vivocity.like really explore it,not just shop here shop there.went to the big giant supermarket.look at vegetables.lol.bought apples to eat.like so cheap la.duh.then went pull bear shop shop.club 21.blah blah blah.i bought a hairband there for 7 bucks.when i reached home i realised i can't wear it.wth.waste my money.went to the pet shop.the dogs are so cuteeee.i want a dog and cat next time.=D.so we explore until both of us felt giddy and had a headache.the place is so damn big.wanted to watch the musical fountain at sentosa then decided not to cos we wanted to spend one whole day at the beach.haha. anyone gt a cure for insomnia? |