Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Wednesday, February 28, 2007, 9:37 AM *wails* i can't play auditionsea!!waahh!!!there goes my dream of making it to level 20.=( this just sucks.gb cannot play.audition cannot play.argh.stupid com.grrr. i can still remb every word of what u said when u backstab me.even though it was so long ago. seeing u tmr i dunno whether i can act as if nothing as happened.wad irks me the most is that what u said,every word was so ****ing untrue.pls.if u wanna backstab why dun u backstab smth that is true?its your own jealousy,not mine.u lost ur fren due to your own attitude.dun resort to such lowdown moves.dun play dirty.u dun know what u are up against. |