Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Sunday, January 07, 2007, 4:50 AM went swimming today. one word of my swimming. it SUCKS. i totally forgot how to swim. i moved slower than a tortoise.no pun intended. cos it was so long since i REALLY swam. i could only do the slowest freestyle in my life. argh!! i used to dive to the bottom to pick objects thrown by my instructor. when i tried today,i came up sputtering for air. dont laugh.not funny okay. lol. so next time i gonna go back to basics. start with blowing bubbles and using the float too. sigh. and im going swimming on mon too.*groan. oh no. |