Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Saturday, January 27, 2007, 2:09 PM today work was just boring.it gets bigger and bigger and now im handling like bigger amounts of money.after that went ang mo kio met nic at there..luckily he never play his hide and seeking now..-_-wow he got time go change clothes frm his jc uniform....haha.yea,so after that went bugis OG to buy things.we got hopelessly lost,can u imagine it?all because he listened to me.i told him it was this way,when actually it was THAT way.lol.we walk in circles cos i knew it was near the mrt but dunno which way.so finally,he asked this lady and she pointed in the other direction.i was laughing all the way and nic was giving me the diao look.haha.i just knew it was somewhere but i couldn find where.=D i bought my bag,nic bought his stuff then got voucher dunno wad brand.one shirt 60 smth $ cut down to 28 $. not worth it.then went mac eat .anyone tried eating 12 big macs,two filet o fish,three double quarter pounders with cheese,four apple pies, six large fries and a large vanilla shake?lol. went home.it was raining super cold.brrr.stayed in the station for 45 min chatting.so much to talk.whee!! |