Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Tuesday, January 09, 2007, 12:30 PM first,i wanna say a BIG sorry to BCA alright? mostly daniel.sorry sorry infinity. i know i kept on postponing. but today cos smth happened to my fren. so i rushed over. melodramatic period over. now THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO ****TOOT*** ABOUT! made me buy breakfast for them tmr. and they want me to try and talk to him again. its so hard for me mentally. dont u all remb the last time we "talked",we ended up shouting at each other? plus.kic gave me a list of "punishments"to do. andrew also had. cos he postponed too.haha. daniel wants roti prata from the bukit gombak malay shop. kic wants mee goreng.later u grow fat then u know. and the rest wants mac.they make my life so easy. except for u TWO. meeting at eight at palm gardens. so i 7 have to wake and cycle to gombak. andrew is acc me.ain't that nice of him?=) and the rest of punishments...its so stupid . haha. it hurts..so bad. |