Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Monday, December 25, 2006, 3:00 AM went siam kitchen to celebrate christmas eve lunch and birthdays. uncle michael treat. went to jp. we almost filled up the whole restaurant. it was so small.and there were 36 of us. straight frm church to there. rivervalley all the way. here goes. ![]() happily eating ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() uncle paul and clement seetoh.funny face. ![]() ![]() ![]() grandma and my two cousins ![]() uncle michael ,aunty sharon and their god daughter ![]() ahem ![]() ![]() another of my crazy cousins.=) ![]() joelynn and eliza ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() we love taking pics with the mirror ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() uncle richard.aunty phyillis ![]() doing the night fever? ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() took this in the toilet. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() last but not least. MERRY CHRISTMAS! |