Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Sunday, November 19, 2006, 2:12 PM went beach today. i dunno why,im totally addicted to it. haha. here are some pics. im a roasted lobster. super red all over. i din bring my camera,use my hp,so the pics are kinda low q. the weather was super nice. ![]() ............. ![]() ![]() jer,eunice ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() this gal has no ideas wad surprises that we had in store for her. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() see cher? ![]() two big houseflies. ![]() ![]() ![]() only he can carry this coolness off. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() spot us. ![]() ![]() ![]() more pics to come later. including those really stupid ones. clement.chew. is afraid of cheryl's dog,snowy. held up by him. and he says:five mins. argh. CLEMENT IS AFRAID OF DOGS! |