Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Friday, November 10, 2006, 10:51 AM let's recap.o level. ss:okayokay.easiest paper so far. maths paper 1:i think i can only pass in the 40 smth range.my paper1 totally sucks. eng paper 1:i wrote the lamest story ever in my whole life.AND.my plot was the same as ibro.who is sitting behind me.argh!and i still had time to rewrite my whole report.sigh. eng paper 2:i can't shake off the feeling that i wrote the wrong question numbers.cos i rewrote my whole ans. let's not talk about it. geog:i wrote until my paper tear.have to rewrite that whole bloody page again. stupid.stupid. all the bloody bad luck. someone ask me this. do i swear? oh yes.i definitely do. thou i often try not to. and its limited to three words. "shit", "damn", "asshole" is bloody a swear word? ![]() eatin ice cream always cheers me up. espc haagen diaz strawberry ice cream ![]() yum.=) ![]() 5 mins later.. ![]() ickle bickle moth. alright. wanna watch GOONG! ciaos and all the best to those tmr for ma paper 2!jia you! today's dinner is :fried rice. yum!=) |