Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Saturday, November 04, 2006, 5:08 AM im falling sick. but im still popping chocolates. hersheys,nestle,snickers. the funny thing is that,i cant really memorise if i don't have smth in my mouth. weird huh? guess its a habit. i haven even started my ss bk 4.and geog. conversation between person 1 and person 2. P1:if you light that lighter in here,i would f**king kill you. P2:you know,u would get a lot further if u start using the words,please and thank you. P1:please don't make me f**king kill you .thank you. P2:much better.thank you.do you have any luck with the *****? P1:please just shut the f**k up.thank you. P2:sigh.we have to work on your vocab. this happen between two friends of mine. it was damn funny. at that time. =D clement's logic. 1 hr=A1 2 Hr=A2. haha. last words:don't talk sense on msn.talk crap. ciaos. |