Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Tuesday, October 17, 2006, 11:46 AM sigh. now i have two email add. cos at first,my 1st one wasn't working. thought i had to wait a day a two for the msn messenger thing to work. cos can sign in,but it always stop responding. but when my sis tried,hers worked. but andrew! that guy need me to send him smth oh so urgently(as if) ask me to get another account. i had really great fun copying all the contacts frm one side to another. lol. alright then. so now im using two. but i will always be using the adelinegan one ar. in case of smth,then i will use the other one. |