Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Saturday, August 12, 2006, 3:08 PM how do you explain the feeling numb? stupid question. cos u can't explain it. sigh. really disappointed. just feel so freaking sad. i kinda expected it. but the truth hits hard. even my chi teacher was shocked that i dropped so much from the earlier prelims. i was controlling my tears cos i din want u too see them. only when i reached home did i let it go. congrats on getting a better result. u were happy. but u din need to come and give me your shoulder. anybody but yours. i could feel your hyprocrisy radiating frm it.. eugh. oh dear.i hope sh is ok. i wonder how,i wonder why yesterday you told me about the blue,blue sky and all that i can see is just another lemon tree. im turning my head,up and down turning turning turning turning around and all that i can see is just a yellow lemon tree. |