Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Wednesday, July 19, 2006, 10:45 AM ok. im really sick of failing my physics. and failing badly. so now,its become my top priority. or maybe i shld drop chem. or maybe TRY to drop f and n again. plan was thwarted by santokh. argh. i want to drop f and n. i have no interest in it. this happened a long time ago. so what if u are the form teacher? i know myself better than u think u do. whatever. finally im passing my maths. thanks to mr chong.=) i can't say the same for eng. NEXT time im bringing a jacket. that is to say,on thurs. sigh. i feel so sick of going to sch. i want to wear specs again. looking forward to this sat!=) heh.i've become the curry puff distributor. *inject some sunshine into my life* |