Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Thursday, July 20, 2006, 10:07 AM haha. me,sh,and jer did a lot of crazy things today. but im not telling. brought my camera today, cos phua said today have f and n part B O level and have to take pics. in the end,din do it. cos mr seet was yakking away. so tmr. sigh.whatever man. to me,that marks i got for eng is considered failed. wth do u want to know so much? yea,so in the end,me,sh,jer went to take photos at the staircase. wanted a nice background. yea.so here are some of them. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() cos there's more. but im lazy to upload. *give your shit to SOMEONE who actually gives a damn* |