Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Monday, June 12, 2006, 9:40 AM i think that the fast food restaurants are out to cheat us. ate a double swiss mushroom burger only.without the drinks and fries. i didn't feel full.now i know why last time i felt so full was becos i ate the fries and drank the drink.eugh.i hate gassy drinks. now only ate the burger then not full. cos mama bought back burger for me.. den ate a quarter of another whopper burger.. cos my sis dun want... now i know. found out that i lose 2 kg.. so im back to 48kg..haiz. ppl want to lose weight,i want to gain. weirdo.=) if england gonna play like that.. I WANT ENGLAND TO WIN!!! sigh. xmen 2 starting in 5 mins!yay! |