Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Monday, April 03, 2006, 2:08 PM to yao jie: hey..cheer up la..no one looks for outer beauty anyway.. when we all grow old.. its the inner beauty that matters e most... don't think so much k? i don't wanna see you sad and depressed... u are always so hyper in class.. if u r suddenly down and don't joke around like you used to.. i guess we would all feel very weird... without your jokes to cheer us all up.. why is everyone so down??? |