Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Thursday, April 20, 2006, 9:47 AM parasites.they are the bane of my life.sticking onto someone and giving them harm.except, now its not the animals or insects form.it's in human form.a lot worse.and disgusting.irritating. i finally passes my maths!!yay!!!its like a first in two years..haha.but only border line=(.gotta say thanks to my friends who helped me.found a tune on my guitar.it sounds weird thou. btw.thanks for tt.it really helped alot.think im changing my mind on going to the syf on sat.its common test next week.haven even started my revision.oh boy.eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! toot!toot!toot! beep!beep!beep! whee!whee!whee! la!lala!lalala! bleah!bleah!bleah! yuck!yuck!yuck! ee!ee!ee! crazy me.haha. ![]() ooo.look at the little insects.picture taken at night. duh. i wanna be who i wanna be. |