Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Thursday, April 27, 2006, 8:32 AM kate: yeah..i also dunno why i can't really hide my feelings now...its almost like i've lost the ability...weird huh?i put the pic already la(courtesy of picture taken by kate)..so don't keep CHAPAT CHAPAT.lol.you also take pics togther leh..always say u camera shy camera shy..don't want take with bca and us...but always take so many pictures of you and andrew..=x... im speechless. but i guess lovebirds are like that right?lol. i can't.i can't.i can't.i can't.i can't.i can't.i can't.i can't.i can't.i can't.i can't.i can't.i can't.i can't.i can't.i can't.i can't.i can't.i can't.i can't.i can't.i can't.i can't.i can't.i can't.i can't.i can't.i can't.i can't.i can't.i can't.i can't.i can't.i can't. i can't do it.no matter how hard i try. |