Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Friday, April 07, 2006, 7:50 PM i wish you wouldn't bare your soul to me.. you want me to answer the questions when i myself don't even have an answer... what do you want me to do? pluck answers out from the air? i also have my faults..i'm not perfect.. u knew in your heart that we can never go back to the times when we were the closest of closest.. and yet u wanted me to give you the perfect answer.. to feel secure.. how can i when i myself am feeling insecure? what am i going to reply you with? i need some laughter. i need someone to make me laugh. |