Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Saturday, April 01, 2006, 7:09 AM todae was so boring.. haiz... went to sch..my arm was aching like hell..can't move it properly and the cut is like so infected and disgusting.. ewww... den went recess.. why must our frenship always be like that? don't u feel tired? when i keep giving and u keep taking.. yea,i know we never talk on the way to e lrt, but i don't gv a damn. don't send a email to me like you did last time. i won't even bother opening it. you are so full of bullshit. all shit. went to lot 1 with cerlyn.. bought bubble tea,tried oreo crush.. quite nice...but bp nicer... den went home gt a lot of things to eat.. mum bought sushi.. so many...haha.. ate octopus..scallop..salmon(but i don't like the wasabi inside..bleah) also gt the orange eggs and dots..don't noe what its called.. haha.. i don't know u anymore. how much can a person change after a few years? a lot i guess. |