Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Saturday, March 18, 2006, 11:08 AM i happened to saw someone at the pasir ris beach that holds such a striking resemblance to you..that my heart stood stock still... it was so similar..the way he walked and you walked...etc.. i thought it was you..den realised it couldn't be.. wishful thinking..but i stared in space for several minutes after it was long gone.. went to pasir ris on thurs.. cls had booked a chalet... went rollerblading in the morning... swimming at e beach in afternoon.. ate burger king.. den went back,bathe... played bluff with bert,tk and e rest..(mr prakesh too!) barbecued.. went home... |