Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Wednesday, February 15, 2006, 9:07 AM my studies sux. i just got back my physics results and they SUX. ok.i failed.badly.F9.F. well..it was my fault i guess... i didn't study..and i was plain lazy.my fault. but the one thing tt irked me was tt i could have gotten better results, had i studied!!my mum's gonna kill mi. got back chi results todae also...luckily i pass.. but not with flying colours... maths test today.haiz.would i pass? i also dunno leh. no more lazing around for mi. im not gonna make the same mistake twice. muz study hard tis yr den can play for two whole months! sigh..so long never play warcraft alrd. to everybody:study hard!time passes in a twinkling of a eye! after 'o's we can play!!!!!jia you! to cerlyn: i hope that this won't change your feelings about vitamin E! you had your wish fufilled..its up to you to make it work! Don't let the gift from him to you spoil the friendship between you and him! Gd luck!=) |