Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Thursday, February 02, 2006, 12:43 PM i guess since this year is the dog year,everyone is bringing the dogs around huh? haha.well yesterday,my sis's frens came to visit,and so did my aunties... and my uncle brought this huge german sheperd..inside.. intially,i got a shock as i didn't expect the dog to be so big... when it stands it reaches up to my hip. and it is VERY strong.since my uncle worked in the police force well..the dog is strong too la.duh. well...the same old things again. |