Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Tuesday, November 29, 2005, 10:40 AM todae went out with s.h,maine,cheryl...me and s.h went to see just like heaven....at causeway..den met dem after de show...went to eat jack's place..actually i want to eat ice cream..den decide not..after that we went to esplanade...snapped alot of photos..den went back..enjoyed myself a lot with u guys..i can take a breath of fresh air...lol. so now damn bored again...looking at friendster...at those who updated anything at all...cos so damn bored..tmr muz go and make i.c....argh!!!!!BORED!!BORED BORED BORED.. |